Thursday, August 12, 2010

Info- Test Account Items and Announcement

Hey guys, Duder here! I was just hanging out with some Toons Today when a toon named Info came and was changing his look. He was putting on a bunch of clothes that haven't been released yet. We ended up knowing that Info was a "Test Account" so we thought it was cool he was on. Here are a few things that Info showed us toons....

A Blonde Wig

Big Kahuna Outfit
Old Item (Not being released)

St. Patricks Day Hat

Brunette Wig
HeadphonesAll of these items are really cool! Lol, I even got a pic of when info put on the Blonde Wig and it went on his shoulders xD!

And before I am finished this post.... iToon told a few toons that he talked to Woot earlier today and he said that there will be 50 new items added into the Catalog! Wow! Can't wait!



I hope you guys liked this post! What is your favorite item that Info put on? Comment it below! I can't wait for the 50 items to be released in the Fashion Bug! Can you?

If you decide to use any of these pics, please give ToonsTunesFans Credit!
Thanks!

~Duder and Princesss~


4 comments:

  1. Hey guys! I love the brunette wig the most because my hair is dark brown. Lol. I am so excited for the items to come out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Leprechaun hat, the headphones and the butterfly shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, my favorite is the St Patricks day items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! New page called "Rare Items" which has a bunch of old and awesome clothing and furniture items!

    ReplyDelete