Tuesday, August 10, 2010

End of Beta Party!


Hey everyone, Duder here! As you all know, Beta has ended and Big Kahuna threw a party yesterday that was just the best. So many aliens including Princess and I had an awesome time partying and having fun. Here are a few things Big Kahuna said while at the party....

A Back to School Par-Tay!

Time Zones for the party..


Concert news...


New items....

I hope everyone enjoyed the party! I am looking forward to the upcoming concert! Here is information about the party once more in case some were not there or still aren't quite sure when or where it is...

When: August 28th

Where: Platy Park, Milky Way Server

Times: 3:00PM WEST, 5:00PM CENTRAL, 6:00PM EASTERN

Why: Back to School Party

Can't wait. What do you guys think?

~Duder!~

7 comments:

  1. here is the link to your banner!

    http://i36.tinypic.com/vwsnfa.jpg

    ~kash50905

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool and ya did that so fast! Thanks so much! I will be deciding a banner for this blog real soon and I really like this one! Woot TTF got fans! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog -- I especially like the voting feature.

    Luckyme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much luckyme. What an honor for our first day off construction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for the banner Kash! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blog guys! Very cool. I soooo can't wait for the ToonsTunes back to school concert. It'll be so much fun.

    -nanibobo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it will too! Can not wait! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete